Are Sandbox and Production linked to each other?
- No Sandbox is fully isolated from Production meaning it runs separately. So the API key used on Production will not work on Sandbox and vice versa.
What is the difference in license? It looks like I have to buy a license.
- [SANDBOX] you are allowed to test and build your integration as long as needed. You will be prompted to pick a license, which you can do since this will not be billed. See more info here on how to start > How do I get started with the API?
- [PRODUCTION] The moment you start building the integration you receive a 15 day trial. When this is finished you will hit the paywall.
When I send an invoice will they be delivered?
It depends on the transport type chosen. There are different networks which we use on our 2 environments
- Production network = They will be delivered as an official invoice
- Test network = They will be delivered to the test network of the chosen network type. (If receiver is registered)
|Peppol||Test network||Production network|
|SDI||Test network||Production network|
|Production network||Production network|
|Letter||Production network||Production network|
Updated about 1 year ago